In this class, you will learn how to…
• Analyze the script
• Access emotion
• Live within the the given circumstances
• Moment to moment action and reaction
• Trust your unique instincts
• Gain clarity, specificity, and detail in the work
• Navigate The Business: audition techniques and cold reading
The Masterclass is designed for people who are serious about their work and truly invested in developing their craft in a highly competitive market place.
We meet every Monday from 7PM-11PM
Our Address: 820 N Hollywood Way, Burbank, CA 91505
• Tuition is $250 a month.
• The total is paid on the first class of every month.
• There are no refunds for missed classes.
• Late payments will be subject to a late fee
• While most students decide to stay much longer, there is a minimum two month commitment.
• Scenes must be worked with your partner outside of the in-class work sessions.
AUDITS AND AUDITIONS
• As a potential student you are required to audit and audition for the class.
• The audit gives you a free opportunity to determine if the class is a good fit for you.
• Material will be provided prior to your audit that you will audition with during our regular class session on Monday.
NOTE: We ask that you only reserve an audit/audition if your schedule and finances will allow you to begin your two month commitment Immediately.
For your convenience payments can be made with cash, check, credit card, venmo or Paypal.
If you are invited to join the class, you will hear from us no later than 48 hours after your audition. However, due to the popularity of the class and the desire to keep the class size as intimate as possible, there is a waiting list that allows for certain perks until your space is available.
THE WAIT LIST
Due to the popularity of this Master Class, we implement The Wait List when necessary and offer wait-listed students the opportunity to observe class every Monday if they choose. This benefit allows the incoming student the opportunity to observe the class dynamic, witness the process, become a part of the community and have a better and clearer understanding of class jargon and terminology.
Advantages and Perks:
• Unlimited access to class on an observation basis only.
• No additional fee for pre-scheduled, in-class work sessions (Monologue or Audition) at our discretion and if time permits.
• Discounted private coaching sessions for auditions.
• Many students have been quoted as saying, “I have learned as much about my craft through observation in this class as I have through participation in my scene work”.
Nuts and Bolts:
• $150 non-refundable deposit (that will be applied to your first month of class once a space becomes available).
• You will be given no less than one week notice to begin class.
• If you choose to remove yourself from the waitlist, your spot, the deposit, registration fee, and any other class tuition payments made will not be refunded.
J A M I S O N J O N E S A C T I N G S T U D I O