The 2017 Pilot Season Audition Workshop
1/25, 2/1, 2/8
$149$99 for all 3 classes ($50 Industry Discount!)
The goal of the 3-week workshop is to help you build a better brand, understand your type, build your confidence, and strengthen your skills in the audition room, on set, and in the business, just in time for Pilot Season.
Week 1: Getting Prepared
- Headshot & Resume Check
- Branding Activity
- In-Class Work session on prepared 1 PG scene from TV/Film (to be brought in and prepped outside of class)
Week 2: Building your Brand & Reducing Anxiety
- Review pre-written Actor Bios
- Making Choices - Attitude, Outfits, and Anxiety
- In-class work on 2nd scene (to be brought in, selection assistance from Jamison)
Week 3: The Pilot-Season Actor's Roadmap
- Representation Discussion
- "Chemistry Reads" and beyond - the steps to booking the show.
- In-class work on pre-selected scenes chosen by Jamison. Prepare outside of class.
Walk away feeling empowered by a holistic approach to your career path.
"50% of the plight of the actor is being prepared...you want to be the solution to the casting director's problem." -Jamison Jones
J A M I S O N J O N E S A C T I N G S T U D I O